Sunday, December 14, 2014

Traded Like Bynum

Hello chelloooooo. sup guys. love ya. hope you are all takin it sleezy. 

Elder Jake and Elder Clark (C man)
I am like the andrew bynum of nicaragua. I have been traded so many times recently that no one really knows where i am. I am now working in managua with the assistants to the president. My new companion elder cua who is an AP is pretty freakin sweet. He is brown and funny. Perfect combination. 



Pretty "bummed" (edited for rating purposes) that i had to leave elder clarkcito and all the people i love in tipitapa. It was very hard to say good bye to everybody. Even though i was only there for 4 weeks, i developed a real love for many people there and especially for my kid elder C man as i nicked named him. Before i left though we got to go for one last swim. Jordana, William, and Martha are a disfunctional family, like the one i come from, but the sleeziest, funniest, and most humble people that i have met. 


All the great families that i have met here all have one thing in common, amazing mothers. I have one a little bit more than amazing and want to thank her for making me the man that i am.
  
47 Now they never had fought, yet they did not fear death; and they did think more upon the liberty of their fathers than they did upon their lives; yea, they had been taught by their mothers, that if they did not doubt, God would deliver them.
 48 And they rehearsed unto me the words of their mothers, saying: We do not doubt our mothers knew it.
Thanks mom for teachin me so much good stuff.  Love you. I love all you guys. Take it sleezy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment