Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Agredecido (Grateful)



Hope you all had a great thanksgiving. I am very grateful for all of you that have played a role in my life and have helped me become the person that i am. Thank you




Elder Clark and I had a pretty sleezy/jacobsen thanksgiving. Woke up early and made a ton of french toast and eggs. A very doug price esque french toast with all the oil we used to deep fry those pups and gross amount of chunky peanut butter used. We lacked the stuffing but were very much stuffed so freakin full that our little nica stomachs almost rejected all of it. Also i scribed elder clarkies toe. Diagnosis: amputation due the alien that is growing inside of it. 


Clark and I dropped a little 5 bomb in the pool this week. Jason, Areceli, Jider, Victor, and Javier got shacked and we a had a little post swell thanksgiving feast at their house afterward. The ward members came out with some food for them to use during the week. Its amazing how happy a family can be with no food on the table and no shoes on the kids feet. I am humbled a little more every day here. 

16 And also, ye yourselves will succor those that stand in need of your succor; ye will administer of your substance unto him that standeth in need; and ye will not suffer that the beggar putteth up his petition to you in vain, and turn him out to perish.  17 Perhaps thou shalt say: The man has brought upon himself his misery; therefore I will stay my hand, and will not give unto him of my food, nor impart unto him of my substance that he may not suffer, for his punishments are just.  18 But I say unto you, O man, whosoever doeth this the same hath great cause to repent; and except he repenteth of that which he hath done he perisheth forever, and hath no interest in the kingdom of God.  19 For behold, are we not all beggars? Do we not all depend upon the same Being, even God, for all the substance which we have.


Santa is coming to town this year 
with some shoes. 

Just want to take a little momentito to thank the family and friends that have been a part of my life since day one. I am thankful for the shoes on my feet and the food that i have to eat everyday but am beyond grateful for your examples and the love and support that you have showed me constantly. This time away has only made me appreciate and love you so much more. 

Love you all so much. Take it sleezy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment