Sunday, April 12, 2015

Dawn Patrol


Elder Jake Checkin in with the Managua Dawn Patrol Report. No swells this week here in managua. Just 100 degrees and 100 percent humidity and a lot of cold glass bottle coca colas. 

Elder Hirschi from west jordan utah is my new ap companion. I am also now in a quartet with elder sirrine, elder hirschi and elder hobbs. its freakin sick. president has changed my role a little bit and now will be a 100 percent traveling ap. I am here in managua monday and tuesday and traveling around the mission wednesday through sunday. 

Conference was great. Hope you guys all had a chance to watch it. I watched almost all the talks. Is boyd k packer not darth sidius from star wars now? "strike me down and your journey to the darkside will be complete haha."



A few talks stuck out to me. A lot of shananigans about marriage at the beginning haha. Loved Bednars talk about how having a knowlegde of and faith in christ allows us to overcome all feelings of uncertainty/guilt/trials. 

The story about the brothers in hollands talk, i immedeatly thought of collin tho. i know that he would have been the one to wait for me and grab me if i had fallen. and i would do the same for him. for bryce. mom. dad. kate. maddy. cass. all the cousins and sleezy. i have been so blessed in my life with people that care for me and wait for me on the edge of lifes cliffs waiting to help me when i fall. 

Christ is the same way but for all of us. I know that Christ lives and that He is their for all of us, waiting, to bring us back when we fall. 

love you guys. take it sleezy.

Elder Jake

No comments:

Post a Comment