Sunday, March 20, 2016

God Is Good to Me


A lot of success lately. We baptized four this week and have a couple more next week.  God is so good to Elder Hobbs and I.  He has done everything. 

We have been having a lot of success. We have some amazing converts!  I am so focused right now.  More than I have been in my whole mission.   


Hearing about Rizzo hurt. I wanna be there for him. He is a strong kid and will do great. 
(One of Dylan's closest friends was diagnosed with Hodgkin's Lymphoma.  I struggled with how to tell Dylan about his friend.  Dylan was able to get a message to him and looks forward to being home soon to be a support to him however he can.)

Congrats to Maddy and Collin getting in to BYU i am so excited to hang with you next year. Happy Birthday Kate. We are gonna shred so hard on our boards when i get home haha. 

Love you guys so much. Don't get too trunky! Cuz i am not!  Laterrrrrr!



Pictures of the TSUNAMI of converts he prayed for! 














No comments:

Post a Comment