Saturday, September 27, 2014

DRAFT DAY




Como estan locos? Things are stilly pretty sleezy(this means “sweet/easy” in Dylan’s vernacular) down here in esteli and im still having a great time. Aside from being groped and nearly assulted by a pack of teenagers, it has been a pretty chill and uneventful week.

Got some news this week that will be pretty crazy. On saturday we got some news that my companion, Elder Sotay, would be leaving esteli and will be going to work in puerto cabezas on the other side of nicaragua. I recieved news that i would be staying in esteli and would be training a new guy. At first I was like cool im a little nervous but as long as its not a white guy ill be good.

Spanish is life now and so now whenever i have to talk in english it is just a pain in the butt. My spanish is pretty good but not anything close to where i want it to be. I remember thinking, president isnt crazy, he wouldnt put two brand new americans together, but then again we do only get 30 minutes to write home so who knows haha.



Our zone leaders sent us the picture and name of the dude i would be training and gosh dang it i got a white one. I have tried several times to trade with other missionaries in my area but no one wants the white guy. I am going to try to explain to president that im the phil jackson of esteli and need my kobe or my michael! I hope president is in a fantasy league because i am calling for a re draft. All jokes aside, i am excited for the opportunity to have my first kid ( in the mission trainers are fathers and trainees are their kids). Its gonna be tough that really neither of us know mexicaneese very well, but i know God is gonna help me and my companion.


 classic scripture to end.

And it came to pass that I, Nephi, said unto my father: I will go and do the things which the Lord hath commanded, for I know that the Lord giveth no commandments unto the children of men, save he shall prepare a way for them that they may accomplish the thing which he commandeth them.

Love you guys so much. Take it super sleezyyyyyy this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment