Saturday, September 27, 2014

SWIPER NO SWIPEY



Hello Everybody! Love all you guys and here is a little update from Elder Dyl.

Got my "kid" on tuesday Elder Sherle. (Im training elder sherle and am his "father") Elder Sherle is from Boise Idaho and plays ball! We get along great and I know he is gonna be a sick companion! I will not lie, it is a little difficult that he speaks basically no spanish but we are gonna have success. I know it!

We found a cool guy named osman this week and he came to church with us. As we were walking to church he lit up a fat cigar. We are gonna work on that this week.

Also the other night as we were walking home through the jungle, a teenager came up to us and told us that there was a group of about ten guys waiting to jump us and rob us. I went straight dora on those dudes and boots and I took a different river home.

God is always with us and has a plan for everyone of his children. I love all of you guys. Take it super sleezy this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment