Sunday, June 7, 2015

Short and Sweet


love all of you. Short letter this week. I love nicaragua and these people here so freakin much.
Last week the area president elder duncan came to town and i got to spend a lot of time with him and president. It was an awesome experience to be with a man that has such a close relationship to so many men that change this world. He did several multizone conferences and lidership training meetings of which i was able to go to all of them. He is powerful and has a sense of humor. Keys to being a leader. He brought hundreds of ideas to the missionaries that will change the mission.
Ran around in leon all this weekend. All the locals tell me there is great surfing there. I know god is preparing a killer swell here for june 2016.
I love this place. My love and appreciation for God, my family, and this life increases daily. God has given me so much and i find myself more and more everyday as i give everything to help the people here that i love.
Stay sleezy. love you guys










No comments:

Post a Comment